Why Our Pub is Great
After a visit to our Lingfield Farm pub we’re sure you’ll go home feeling good inside whether you’ve just dropped in for a quick drink, light bites with friends or a family meal we’ve got something on offer for all occasions. Our menu includes an extensive range of sharers, mains and decedent desserts for you to enjoy. We have a generous selection of drinks available too, from a selection of handcrafted and cask ales, fun fruity cocktail options or a great selection of wine to accompany your meal. All of our drinks can be added to at our syrup station- try it out it’s not just for the kids! Why not join us for Sunday lunch? We offer beef, turkey, lamb and a vegetarian option, if you can’t decide choose our mixed roast for both beef and turkey!
Children of all ages are welcome at our family friendly pub in Middlesbrough catering for even the fussiest children our kids menu has options that all of your children will enjoy. Come to the Lingfield Farm pub in Middlesbrough, open from 11am we serve lunch, dinner, drinks, delicious bar snacks and much more.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit our pub, that’s why we make sure all of our food is up to scratch, delicious and how it should be. We’re continually innovating to bring you the best new tastes and dishes, but don’t worry we aim to strike the perfect balance between traditional and new food and ensure your pub favourites are always available and tasting great.
It’s critical to us that everything that goes into our food is produced and sourced ethically, whilst also being socially and environmentally sustainable. We’re continuing to refine and make changes to our ingredients to bring you the best we can.
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.